This plane is Rudolph Kaiser's best
known design from the late 1950's. It is the last high-performance glider still
built from wood. It was manufactured into the 1970's, long after modern
composite gliders had made their debut.
This a nice semi-scale reproduction of
this well known glider. At this size it make it a great ship to get into scale
soaring. Will do best behind a tug and its ease of handling will make it a great
introductory ship for thermal soaring.
- White epoxy gel coated fibreglass fuselage.
- Wings, elevator and the moving part of the rudder are from the foam covered
with obechi reinforced with the fibre.
- Covered with Oracover.
- 320 mm long, double height, airbrakes installed.
- White gel coated canopy frame.
- Wing joiner, transparent canopy, accessories, stickers, and the step by step
4.2m, ARF kit,
price: 1029.00 $ US