The Arcus is the
latest, 20m span, two-place sailplane in production at Schempp-Hirth in Germany. Itís
forward swept, arched, multiple taper shape wing, makes it very appealing and
different from what has been seen so far. A wonderful graceful appearance in the air. Overall performance
have been improved, and sure it will be an other successful design.
With a span of 8 meters this 1:2.5 scale Arcus has been specifically designed for the Skynav. GPS racing class.
It features a thinned airfoil and and a well balanced design for great handling
in any speed attitude.
The quality level of this kit is just astonishing, best we
ever seen, here the kit content:
- Completely finished fuselage, with special landing gear and
- Cockpit outfit from the finest, highly detailed
- Canopy fitted with scale hinges and locking mechanism
- All wires installed with sub-D connectors
- Four piece wing, main panel with interlocking wing joiner system, wing tips
with square carbon joiners.
- Huge and very efficient airbrakes
- Full Carbon wing construction, double carbon option available.
- Optional water ballast about 1 gal. water, with filling kit
- Large and efficient flaps, etc..
Fully moulded kit in all composite technology, glass, carbon,
retract installed, cockpit outfitted, all wires and connectors.
- Water ballast: 2 x 5L
- Self launch system
- Carry bags
- Scale fuselage repaint
Arcus (8 m)
all carbon moulded kit,
price tag: 9000.00U$, inquiry for current pricing
Arcus-E (8m) all carbon moulded kit with self launch system, price:
inquiry for quote