This is latest development at Schleicher company,
they just added this new glider of
a new generation family, the ASG, in the 18m class. It is designed by Michael Greiner,
their new design associate and it will be
marketed during year
You will get here a great all moulded
scale reproduction, high performance scale glider. High aspect ratio wings,
giving great L/D, smooth handling, great thermal capability. Nice on tow or
slope. This kit was designed for GPS cross-country flying, so the airframe has
been optimized with a great weight to strength ratio.
Never flown a high performance ship, this plane cruses. Never thermaling has
been so easy with this well balanced airframe, smooth handling, responsive, wide
speed envelope all what you dreamed of.
- White epoxy gel coated fibreglass fuselage.
- Wings, elevator and rudder are all hollow moulded, carbon reinforced
- Wings come with interlocking wing joiner system
- 320 mm long airbrakes installed.
- Landing gear installed
- Canopy framed, installed and hinged like full size.
- Cockpit interior finished.
Radio requirements are two micro servos for the ailerons,
two for the flaps and two for the airbrakes, three regular servos for the
elevator, rudder and landing gear. An additional servo might be installed for aerotow.
FG, super scale,
6.0m ARF kit,