The Arcus-E is the
latest, 20m span, two-place sailplane in production at Schempp-Hirth in Germany.Itís
forward swept, arched, multiple taper shape wing, makes it very appealing and
different from what has been seen so far. A wonderful graceful appearance in the air. Overall performance
have been improved, and sure it will be an other successful design.
With a span of 7.4 meters this 1:2.7 scale Arcus-E
has been specifically designed for scale aero-towing. It benefits of a very wide
speed range, great energy retention and very gentle handling.
The quality level of this kit is gorgeous, all made from cnc
machined molds, here the kit content:
- Completely finished fuselage, with special landing gear and
- Cockpit outfit from the finest, highly detailed
- Canopy fitted with scale hinges and locking mechanism
- All servo cables installed, and al control linkages
- Control linkages inside of wings, no ugly servo covers
- Huge and very efficient airbrakes
- Ribs and bulkhead for elevator servo and rudder included
- Optional water ballast about 1 gal. water, with filling kit
- Optional installed landing gear
- Optional installed two release
- Large and efficient flaps, etc..
Fully moulded kit in all composite technology, glass, carbon,
retract bulkhead installed, cockpit, all wires and connectors.
- Water ballast: 2 x 4l
- Installed retractable landing gear
- Self launch system
- Protective bags
fully moulded kit,
price tag: 9500.00U$, inquiry for current pricing
Arcus-E (7.4 m) fully moulded moulded kit with self launch system, price:
inquiry for quote