The ASW-28 is the open class version with 18 m wingspan wings of the
regular ASW-28 made by the German company A. Schleicher, Flugzeugbau,
great ship in its category. High aspect ration wings terminated by
winglets provides exceptional performance.
This kit is a nice semi-scale reproduction of this
popular glider. Convenient size, great for winch, tow and slope, so
extremely versatile airplane. Will do nice aerobatics, and also great in
thermals. Smooth handling, no bad habit, great every day flier.
- Epoxy glass fuselage with a white epoxy gelcoat.
- Wings covered with Oracover.
- Double-height airbrakes, 250mm long, already installed.
- Clear canopy.
- Wings 2 pieces with wing joiners, foam tail unit with obechi wood covering.
- Hardware, instructions, stickers.
ASW-28 3.5 m ARF kit,
price: 735.00 U$